W T Lamb & Sons Limited trading as Lambs (Lambs Bricks and Arches, Lambs Terracotta and Faience and Lambs Sussex Sandstone are trading names of W T Lamb & Sons Limited).
Registration No. 1704398 Registered office: Nyewood Court, Brookers Road, Billingshurst, W. Sussex RH14 9RZ
- Lambs maintain this site which you are free to browse. Your access to and use of the site are subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this site you accept the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Everything displayed on this site is copyrighted and the intellectual property rights belong to W T Lamb & Sons Limited. Use of this web site is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is accurate but you should check with Lambs before relying on any information provided.
- Our product development is an ongoing process and therefore specifications can change. Lambs therefore give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information obtained on this site or the suitability of any product for your use. Further advice may be obtained from Lambs Sales Department.
- Any orders placed as a result of accessing this site shall be subject to availability and to Lambs general Terms and Conditions. Orders placed via this web site will not be binding upon Lambs until a written acknowledgement of order has been issued by Lambs.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the information that you provide will be kept secure from unauthorised access. Lambs do not as a policy disclose your details to any third parties. The information provided to Lambs is for our office use only and is recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act. However, the Internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee the information provided will be secure and accept no liability arising from your use of our web site.